Saturday, September 17, 2011

Summer's Bounty

Dog and I went blackberry picking today.  Its kind of one of those rites of summer - berry picking. 
I love the way the berries turn my fingers purple.  They are so plump and ripe this time of year.  They literally melt in the mouth.
Been playing around with macro photography.  I don't have a macro lens but I do love the close up and filling the frame. 
It's been macro week over at Mortal Muses and its amazing to see what everyone does.  Some are the true macro close up of nature's beauty and some are some really great detail shots that fill the frame.  Either way, its pretty fun to give it a try.






6 comments:

  1. Love the way you captured the light here.. Amazing photos..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such lovely close up shots.I love the light you've captured here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that 2nd image and the light bouncing off the letter and the blackberries look delicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful walk! I love the way berries turn my fingers purple too! And thank you for linking with us at the mortal muses.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...