Friday, July 29, 2011

Postcard #1

ARRIVED!!
Yay!
This lovely postcard is from Lynn Wigren in Jamestown, NY.  This is the first of the five postcards I will get from fellow participants in Liberate Your Art Postcard Swap. 
Thanks Lynn!  I love your beautiful collage on the front of this card and your message on the back.  For Lynn, this collage is part of an ongoing 12 month,  project of creating art based on a chosen word for the year.  Lynn's word is Illuminate!  What a great choice for a personal word for 2011.  I'm so excited to meet a new friend and will be sending her an email to see if she has a blog I can link here.
Can't wait to see what comes next week!!

4 comments:

  1. yay, you got your first postcard! i can't wait to start getting mine. have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this post card swap is such a cool idea. What fun to get beautiful art "snail mail". I hope all your remaining cards are equally enchanting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool to see my work on someone else's blog!! Thanks so much! This is so great to see what other people are passionate about and what they are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome, I also got a card from Lynn! This is why I love these kind of things. Now you an I have both been connected to Lynn- small world!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...