Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Color Statement

Color Statement

Today's color prompt sent me wandering through the house.  I was observing what color or colors I use as my statement - my style.  Its funny that I really do find red everywhere in my house. 
I don't think of it as my favorite color at all.  I would definately classify turquoise, yellow green and orange in that category. Being a blonde, I don't wear red.  I'm drawn to it in clothes, but I never buy them because red just over powers me - or at least I think so. 
Yet, red is everywhere in my house. 
Ever thought about what color is your color statement/style?



Speaking of style - eyes is the prompt for the 30 day challenge.  Linking up with Caroline over at Nowordz.com for the month of June.
Yesterday was me with 13 things -


2 comments:

  1. Humm, color...funny, I've never heard anyone else say that, but I don't wear red either for the same reason.
    I tend to lean towards the cool tones in my home (probably because it's so hot here in the summer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am glad that red is a big part of your home! :) I'm a big fan of a red pair of shoes with any outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...