Saturday, May 28, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Classic Still Life, Self Portrait, On the Floor, Lines and Fresh over at Scavenger Hunt Sunday. 
Classic Still Life


Over the years I have managed to collect a lot of stuff.  I've been trying to be good about culling out the things that I no longer need or no longer suits me.  But, why is it that sometimes, it just seems like its not quite the right stuff?  I then of course, take that as a prompt to go shopping!


Self Portrait


Tulli is my companion.  I am grateful she is part of my every day.  Self portrait can be taken to mean more than just a photo of myself - but also what makes up me.  Couldn't think of a better way to self portrait than to include another part of me.
On the Floor


Taken on the floor... literally.


Lines


The sun was streaming in on this morning.  It is so nice to see.  I feel a little deprived these days - the weather has been so pukey for May.


Fresh


Whenever I make tacos for dinner, I always think about how fresh are the ingredients that go into this meal.  Seems like it is my favorite dinner to make just for that reason.  It is so full of fresh.


8 comments:

  1. love the selfie with tulli. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots, love the still life and the sun streaming in the windows...glad you've been enjoying a bit of sunshine in your area. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your lines shot and very cute selfie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos. I love seeing you with Tulli! dogs are such a big part of our lives, aren't they?! Your lines shot is also stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I love your lines shot! I work at a place that sells plantation shutters... why didn't I think of that?!?!? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how we kinda had the same idea for the Lines concept, great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative selfie!! I love your header...awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your selfie! great photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...