Friday, July 30, 2010

Naked


Naked
Originally uploaded by Rain City Girl


The Sunday Creative word prompt - Naked.
The naked truth is only found by those who look.

Doesn't it seem like doors open when you see truth? Truth in yourself, truth in the situation, truth in others... Life is easier when you speak truthfully. Maybe its blunt or I'll tell ya straight up... but isn't it better to see and hear the truth - naked truth... no sugar coating, no fluff - just truth. Plain and simple ~naked.

2 comments:

  1. yes. so true. love your take on this. my second week to not do the Sunday Creative. oh well. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think it is very true...but somehow we so easily neglect the truth about ourselves don't you think?
    p.s. how can you make such nice textured pictures? I am trying and trying with photoshop elements but I don't seem to get it right :-(((

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...